Wedding gifts are some of the most difficult things to shop for. You can always take it safe and purchase something off of the registry or go even simpler and just give them a check (which are both perfectly fine options). But if you’re looking for something a little more personal or just a little different, here are some gift options that might be worth thinking about:
- Art – This one will probably be the most difficult to pick out but if you know of a location they both love then I’d recommend going from there. Photography or a cool map of this location is a really thoughtful and definitely more one-of-a-kind.
- Gifts for honeymoon – A travel guide and supplies for their upcoming honeymoon is a less expensive option for a friend on a budget that still shows a little more creativity.
- Couples Spa treatment – Do either of them go to a spa? Get them a spa package for a couples treatment! I guarantee you they will not turn this gift away.
- Food / Wine subscription – Food and wine are things that are best enjoyed together and this will give them an excuse to take time to cook or drink together for months to come.
- Gift Card to their favorite restaurant – Chances are they’ve probably told you about this place or taken you there themselves so this one is a no-brainer. And will definitely be used quickly.
DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to brag about my gifts. I just thought that some of you might be interested in what I asked for/received in case you were looking for something similar 🙂
I am sooo lucky to receive all of these gifts and I was honestly SHOCKED when my family brought them out for me. I had mentioned each of these things on my Pinterest wishlist but had no clue my family would be so incredibly generous. I do not take these amazing gifts for granted at all and honestly don’t know if I can ask for anything ever again.
It’s time for a new chapter for Creme de Boston! I’ve been toying around with the idea of a logo or at least change in appearance for the blog for a good while now but today I really took the time to sit down and brainstorm some designs. So after a good amount of time I was able to come up with a handful of ideas and I wanted to present you with my top 5. Here’s where you come in: I need you to either comment on this post or vote on Twitter on your favorite! The logo with the most votes will be the one I use 🙂 Happy voting!
It’s that time again! That time when I show you all the stuff I’ve either loved and repurchased or bought and regretted. I’m pretty sure I’ve written product reviews on most if not all of these products so if you really want to know how I feel about them, check out those posts.