My name is Laura and I’m you’re typical 20-something year old living in Boston, MA. I’m a Bostonian through and through having grown up, gone to school and lived here my whole life. Along with writing for the blog I work full time, exercise part-time and hang out with my friends and family during all the time in-between. Some of my passions include baking, crafting, exercising, beauty, fashion, interior design and a whole hoopla of other things. I started Creme de Boston as a way to share some of my knowledge, insights, and opinions on these passions as well as highlight the little things in life that make me smile. Hopefully some of my posts may do the same for you!
Here’s a couple quick facts about me:
1. What’s your nickname? Lo, LC, La-loo
2. What’s one quote you live by? “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
3. Do you wear make-up everyday? It’s a rare occasion if I do not have a drop of makeup on but most days I’ll just go with eye liner, mascara, brow pencil and maybe some concealer
4. Most days you’ll see me in… Skinny jeans, boots or booties, a loose fitting shirt of any kind, a cardigan and a colorful scarf
5. Do you exercise? I run twice a week and go to Pure Barre twice a week but love trying new things!
6. Do you get along with your parents? I have always been incredibly close with my parents so definitely yes
7. Do you have any siblings? A younger sister and an older brother. I’m the happy medium!
8. Do you have any pets? My parents have a yellow Labrador Retriever name Lila who thinks she’s a lap dog (pictured)
9. Three items you cannot live without? Phone, mascara, moisturizer
10. One word that describes you? Positive
Follow me at
Instragram – @lccreamer8
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lauracreamer8/