- Tim tams – Last week I tried my first TimTam and since then I’ve probably eaten at least a dozen. And this coming from someone who never really goes for plain chocolate is saying a lot.
- Cadbury mini eggs – Ok clearly it’s been a big month for chocolate. These are chocolate weakness that I allow myself to indulge in around Easter time, because it’s the only time they’re available.. I’ve gone through 2 bags.
- Noah Kahan – If you’re into Vance Joy, Tom O’Dell, James Bay, etc. you’ll like this guy. He’s kinda Indy, kinda rock, kinda pop and I love it.
- Clif Energy Bloks – I would have passed out on multiple runs multiple times over if it weren’t for these guys. If I’m running anywhere over 6 miles I need these with me to keep my salt levels normal (and prevent me from feeling nauseous later).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Taupe– Since recently feeling very frustrated with my eyebrows coming off midway through the day with my Maybelline Brow Precise pencil, I have gone back to this brow pomade. Yes, it does take longer to apply because it’s not as easy to use as a pencil but the staying power is so much better that I’m willing to spend the extra time in the morning on them.