I know it’s been a minute since I posted a favorites so to make up for it, here are my favorites for the past 2 (and a half) months!
- Fuzzy Lined Fur Pom CC Beanie – If you’ve ever dealt with itchiness from hats, this is the hat for you. The fuzzy lining prevents the hat from scratching you and making your forehead itchy!
- In a Dark, Dark Wood – you’re honestly better off reading the synopsis..
- The Woman In Cabin 10 – ” “
- Lauv – His vibe is electronic / chill and I’m completely on board. If you like The Chainsmokers I definitely think you will like his stuff.
- Lole Josie Top – Finally a tight fitting exercise shirt that fits snuggly under zip ups and is perfect for skiing and running!
- Light Gray Lace Up French Terry Hoodie – This may be my favorite article of clothing to wear right now and I didn’t even pick it out! I got this from Sweatstyle (previously talked about here) and I can’t get over how cozy this is.
- The Bachelor – Yes, I am a shameless addict of The Bachelor and I have been for 8 years. It’s not gonna stop any time soon.