- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – If you were a fan of the dialect of Gilmore Girls, check this show out (same creator). Very binge-worthy
- Model Mouth – A gem of a YouTuber that is super informative, humble, gorgeous, and has my exact sense of style. Love her hauls.
- Size Matters by Essie – I got a manicure with this gorgeous shade and made a note to buy it only to realize I already had it in my collection!
- Overalls – This is the most fun piece of clothing I’ve purchased in a while and I’ve already gotten 2 wears out of it! Which is a lot considering they’re overalls..
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – Not the bessttt show (the acting, slightly boring characters, and blurry shots leave a bit to be desired), but that being said, it IS highly addictive
- The Haunting of Hill House – BEST. SHOW. OF. THE. YEAR. If you like horror and/or mystery, you need to watch this show. I got through it in 3 days..
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – I’ve made this recipe 4 times this month and each time it has been an absolute hit!