- Bury Your Dead – I have thoroughly enjoyed every book in this mystery series and this addition to the series was no exception. With 3 separate mysteries/timelines going on, this one definitely kept me on my toes until the very end. Most of the books in the series can be read independently of one another but I would definitely recommend at least reading the previous book in the series before you delve into this one.
- Ray-Ban Erika Color Mix Sunglasses – I am constantly getting compliments about these sunglasses and while that’s enough to make them a favorite of mine, they’re also super comfortable, don’t fall off my head, and give me plenty of protection for my extremely light sensitive eyes.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion – Intense scents and me don’t usually mesh very well but this moisturizer was a happy exception to this. The scent is sweet and clean and very cozy, perfect for a light-weight after-beach application.
- Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Over Board – When I neglected to include any sort of eye shadow in Martha’s Vineyard makeup bag, I had to make do with my eye liners for a DIY eye shadow. After smudging this color on my ring finger and swirling it around on my lid, I was pleasantly surprised by the result!
- Try Guys – It doesn’t matter what these guys are making a video about, I’ll watch it anyway. Their distinct, hilarious personalities creates a rapport that I can’t help but want to be part of. I would happily be a 5th try guy…gal? Either or.