Some people are graced with hair that can resist humidity. I am not one of those people.
- The scent is very fresh and clean but doesn’t linger too long as to give me a headache
- Visibly decreases the volume of my hair by depoofing it (scientifically speaking)
- Keeps my hairs waves more in tact than they would otherwise me
- Doesn’t weigh my hair down
- The price is steeper than I would have hoped
- I do have to use a fair amount to defrizz my whole head (but this also depends on how much hair you have)
- Doesn’t keep my hair entirely defrizzed
Overall, this is the best, easiest to use defrizzing product I have tried. And while it doesn’t entirely defrizz my head, I’m pretty sure the only thing that would would be an oil, which is a substance I hate using in any of my skin or hair care. This product makes my hair smell great, look a heck of a lot better, and saves me about 10 minutes not having to blow dry my hair! (which I usually do to avoid frizz later on) If you’re looking for a remedy to your frizz, I would definitely pop into Sephora and get a sample of this to try out. Definitely will be repurchasing!