- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin – My new holy grail eye primer / shadow! Loveee
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer & Sephora Mini Multitasker Brush– this combo is absolutely incredible. I don’t wear foundation or tinted moisturizer on a daily basis but I still get red patches where my skin is drier so after I moisturize I buff some of this concealer over these spots and boom! Perfection. Or close enough
- Tarte Toasted – I got this palette for Christmas but haven’t had many opportunities to play around with it but more recently I’ve been reaching for this guy a lot. Great colors, intense pigment and perfect for my (somewhat) tanning skin.
- Hoola Bronzer – This is oddly enough my favorite current eye shadow for my “no makeup, makeup” days. Barely detectable but definitely adds a little extra something.
- Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour– I absolutely loved Kacey Musgraves’ first two albums so when this album dropped I knew I would love it too. This album goes amazingly with a cup of tea and sunshine in the morning.
- Westworld – The first season of Westworld absolutely blew my mind and this season is not disappointing. They set the expectations incredibly high and I’m happy to say that 5 episodes into season 2, I’m continuing to be shocked and awed by this show.