I feel like I just posted one of these but apparently my collection of products is large enough and I go through things quickly enough for me to warrant another post on what I’ve used up!
- L’Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray – I started out loving this product but as time has gone on I’m a little less impressed by its strength and the pungency of its smell. Any new recommendations for hairspray that holds a curl in thin hair, doesn’t cause crunchiness and won’t smell toxic.
- Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde Shampoo – My hairdresser recommended this shampoo to me when I asked for a shampoo that kept away brassiness and wouldn’t break the bank. I’ve probably gone through 4 or 5 bottles since then so needless to say I really enjoy this product.
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Serum – I apply this in the morning and night to prep my skin for moisturizer and it has honestly made my skin feel the best its ever felt.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – My favorite mascara of all time. I go through one of these every 2 months.
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil – My favorite brow product for the last 4 months or so. I always have at least one back up in my drawers at all times.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner – Probably the favorite makeup item of mine that’s held “favorite status” for the longest time. An oldie but a goodie.
- Cerave Moisturizing Cream – I’ve gone from using this moisturizer in the Winter to using this all year round because my skin loves it so much. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to using a lotion.
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream – Definitely an oily product that absolutely keeps my eyes moisturized overnight (the only time I wear it). I’m trying out a new eye cream that I may like more though so I’ll keep you updated.