It’s that time again! The time when I spend way too much time browsing through clothes on ASOS that I definitely don’t need but do necessarily want. This time around I was searching for Spring clothes that could transition into Summer. And while Summer clothes can be super cute and comfortable, I actually struggle a lot with dressing for warm weather because I’m someone who heavily relies on layering (and pulling out a cardigan and scarf in the 80 degree weather isn’t exactly fashionable or practical). That being said, I was able to find a couple of pieces that should be relatively easy to style. What do you think?!
- Boohoo Printed Tie Front Romper
- New Look Short Overall
- Boohoo Floral Tie Front Dress
- Reebok Running Long Sleeve Tee
- Adidas Originals White and Navy Stan Smith Sneakers
- Vans Authentic Sneakers in White