Sometimes I think that I go through my products too quickly but then I also think, I’m glad I’m purchasing products that I actually love and use up rather than spending money on things that I don’t end up using and wasting money on.
So as you can tell by the picture, when I like something, I will buy it again and again (and again in the case of my brow products). Here are the products I’ve been using and abusing over the last few months:
- Yankee Candle Holiday Garland (discontinued! similar here) – This is just the scent of a Christmas wreath and it is perfection.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – This product is honestly a little chalky for me and makes my hair feel a little powdery (which is good compared to greasy), but I’m still on the hunt for a dry shampoo that I love.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational – My favorite mascara of all time.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum – This serum allows my thick, moisturizing facial cream to go on completely smoothly and provides a great first layer of hydration.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – Another favorite that I can’t leave the house without using.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – My go-to Winter moisturizer that keeps my face from becoming dry and cracked. Can’t live without this.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy in Summer Hill – I’ve been through so many of these tubes of hand cream! I have a really hard time going to bed with out a hand cream anymore because the feel and scent of this is so luxurious and comforting.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise – My 2nd favorite mascara ever that provides plenty of volume and still lifts the lashes for a look that lasts all day.
- Colourpop Liner in Brew-Haha – I use this liner everyday on my lash line to smoke out my lashes every so slightly. And this stuff does NOT MOVE.