It’s time to take a look back at all of the products I’ve used up over the past few months!
- Silver Birch Candle – My absolute favorite scent for Fall. It’s woodsy but clean and I’ve been known to describe this as the scent of a sexy lumberjack.
- Autumn Leaves Candle – This honestly smells like a Fall walk in the woods with lots of crackly leaves crunching under your feet. Great to pair with Silver Birch!
- Jergens Daily Moisture – Not my favorite moisturizer but goes on super smoothly and sinks in very quickly. Definitely leaves dry patches on my elbows though 😦
- Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde Shampoo– Review here!
- Simple Micellar Water – My favorite micellar water! I use this to take my makeup off and because it’s oil free, doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. It’s also super gentle and doesn’t sting at all when I use it on my eyes.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum – Review here!
- Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara – Review here!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold – Review here!
- Maybelline Brow Precise – Review here!
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – Review here!