After going three years without purchasing a blow dryer of my own and borrowing my roommates (thanks Alison!), I thought it was high time I got my own.
- Does not leave hair feeling frizzy
- Knozzle at the top makes it easy to control the stream of air
- The thing is powerful
- Has left my hair feeling healthy after months of use
- It is not featherweight (but it’s also not terribly heavy)
- It’s easier than some other hair dryers to accidentally switch the heat setting
Overall, I would highly recommend this hair dryer. It’s easy to use, leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy, and doesn’t require me lowering my arm half way through my blow-dry to give my arm a break. It has T3 Tourmaline SoftAire technology (yeah I have no clue what that means either) which apparently has kept my hair in healthy condition after months of everyday use and has made my blow-dry game a lot stronger.