It’s almost December! Which means it’s basically Christmas. And if you’re someone that’s freaked out by pre-Christmas fanatics, you may want to skip my posts for the next month or so… But before that, check out what I’ve been loving this past month (pre-Christmas hysteria)
- Stranger Things – If you watch Stranger Things, you know why it’s a favorite. If you haven’t, you’ve probably been nagged by enough people to watch it that I don’t need to reiterate their sentiments
- We The Female by Opi – My favorite everyday red. In some lights it looks like a cranberry red and in others it looks more brick red. So if you like both those shades, give this red a try!
- Reeses Pieces – Don’t try these. You will become addicted and plow through them. I would know.
- Lucie Fink – Lucie works and creates videos for Refinery 29 which is how I came across her videos. Her series “Lucie for Hire” and “5 Days of…” got me interested in her videos but her personality, energy and overall friendliness got me to subscribe. Basically I want to be her friend in real life. So Lucie, if you’re reading this, hit a girl up!
- Sam Edelman Stillson Round Toe Pumps – I purchased these pumps because I wanted a pair of work heels that I could last all day but didn’t look as casual as booties. They’ve proven to be super comfy and also go with nearly every work outfit I own!