Ever since my beloved Maybelline Define-A-Brow changed its formula, I’ve been on the search for a product to replace it.
- Glides on easily without a lot of pressure needed
- Is extremely pigmented
- Stays in place all day
- The price is right
- It can crumble off at the tip just a tiny bit
- Since it is a softer formula, you use it up more quickly
Overall, here is my theory.
- 1- Maybelline changed the formula of their Define-A-Brow
- Everyone hated it
- They repackaged the old formula and called it Brow Precise.
This is my favorite brow pencil BY FAR. In comparison to the cult classic Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, this pencil is a clear winner. It is more pigmented, does not require NEARLY as much pressure to apply, and is less than half the price. This is honestly my perfect brow product and if Maybelline (yes, I am talking to you!) changes the formula of this product again, I will not be happy. Needless to say I will be repurchasing this product again. And again. And again.