If you’re anything like me, you love giving gifts. Unfortunately, if you’re like me, you also don’t have a plethora of extra money lying around to buy said gifts. So come holiday season, it can get a little stressful trying to buy everyone gifts while still saving enough money for the cost of living. So this year, I came up with a solution for all of my friends gifting needs. Here’s what you do:
- Buy a couple of value packs of products you think all of your friends would appreciate.
- Open the packs
- For each friend, pick one product from each of the value packs and place these products in a goodie bag or box
And boom! Personalized goodie bags for each of your friends! Here are some value packages that I think would be perfect to spread between friends this season.
- Give Me Some New Lips
- Mode to Modern Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection
- Skin Wonderland
- TonyMoly I’m Real Sheet Mask Set
- Favourites Hand Therapy Sampler Set
- 24 days of tea
Cracking into advent calendars can also get you some good minis!