- Off the Vine – If there are any Bachelor/Bachelorette fans out there (you’re only lying to yourself if you don’t admit it), you probably know who Kaitlyn Bristowe is. She is possibly the most racy Bachelorette to have graced the franchise and also my favorite and this is her podcast. She tells it how it is, is absolutely hilarious and dishes on lots of Bachelor secrets. Do you really need anything else?
- GAP NAP shirt – I’ve never been one to buy shirts to sleep in just because I always seem to accumulate and inordinate amount of t-shirts from 5K’s, tournaments, and other random events. Buying additional shirts to conk out in didn’t really make sense. That was until I came across this shirt at the GAP and it spoke to me. Not only does it say “NAP” (possibly my favorite thing in the entire universe), it’s also absurdly comfy. I slept in this shirt for 8 days straight. If that’s not saying something, I don’t know what is.
- Jillian Harris – Jillian Harris (another Bachelor alum) was on Kaitlyn’s podcast and reminded just how much I liked her when it was her season. She is super smart, successful, and has great taste in just about everything. Her blog/Instagram covers everything from interiors, to cooking, to beauty, to…wait…am I still talking about Jillian’s blog or mine? Okay, so basically Jillian is everything I want to be (except vegan, I love my cheese).
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum – After using up a decent amount of my previous failure of a serum, I picked this bad boy up in hopes that it would be better (which wouldn’t be hard). And surprise! It’s amazing. It hydrates, sinks in quickly, and has a slight chloriney/fresh scent that I shockingly love. Plus the bottle is my favorite color so bonus points for you Neutrogena.
- Will & Grace – My roommate started playing this as a background noise kind of show in our apartment and quickly became something more. I watched this show growing up but was too young to get a lot of the jokes. Flash forward about a decade and the show is all I remembered it to be and more.
- ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm – My lips have been going through some hard times. Now that the weather in New England is finally starting to act like New England weather, my lips are really feeling it. And while some lip balms tend to have a stinging feeling when they go on super dry, cracked lips, this one doesn’t. It is literally pure moisture.
- Essie Merino Cool – A close cousin of my beloved Chin-Chilly, this color is basically a darker taupe with just a smidgen more purple making it a warmer color (while still being completely neutral).