- Cupcake Jemma – Definitely the biggest favorite of mine this month. Since the beginning of the month I have discovered and gone through probably at least a couple of dozen of Cupcake Jemma’s videos. She goes out of the way to mention details about mixing times and techniques that I’ve never heard about before and truly appreciate.
- It – For those of you who like Stranger Things, you’ll like this movie a lot. For those of you who like scary movies, you’ll like this a lot. For those of you who like both (aka me), you’ll LOVE this movie.
- Maren Morris – I’ve rediscovered and continued to discover new songs of hers this month from her first and only album that I absolutely love. Great material for singing along to in the car.
- Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer in Medium to Tan – I went a shade darker (literally) and bough this moisturizer for tan to dark skin tones and am loving the results. It still looks natural but you can absolutely tell the difference it makes.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – My new favorite mascara! For volumizing at least. The rave reviews did not let me down!