It’s that time of year again. It’s time to break out the sweaters, buy your pumpkin spiced lattes and most importantly, start cooking some delicious comfort food. And when I think of comfort food, there’s one dish that comes to mind. Grilled cheese. Yes, they definitely aren’t the healthiest option in the world and they won’t do anything to help you keep that “summer bod,” but they’re easy to make and super easy to eat. But in case you’re someone who doesn’t fancy a regular grilled cheese (is there anyone that doesn’t?), here are some new takes on a old classic that look good enough to eat, or more likely devour.
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom & Swiss Melt
- Apple Gouda Grilled Cheese
- Guyere, Herb & Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry, Brie & Prosciutto Grilled Cheese
- 3 Cheese, Pesto, Avocado Grilled Cheese