The original Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is my favorite mascara of all time so of course I’m going to try any iteration of it that they release.
- The wand really separates lashes
- Wand allows you to get to the very end of edge lashes on your lid
- Doesn’t clump at all even with multiple coats
- Lasts all day with out any flaking
- Comes off very easily with water
- Wand application can be tricky to get used to at first
- Doesn’t coat lower lashes all that well
- I’ve seen reviews that sometimes the wand can bend
Overall, I think I will be repurchasing this mascara again. It’s not clumpy, it goes on super easily and makes my lashes look super separated and natural. It’s not as lengthening as the original formula but that formula does clump up a little more easily (possibly due to the brush). So if I’m looking to layer with a separating mascara, I’m definitely gonna go with this one.