Wedding gifts are some of the most difficult things to shop for. You can always take it safe and purchase something off of the registry or go even simpler and just give them a check (which are both perfectly fine options). But if you’re looking for something a little more personal or just a little different, here are some gift options that might be worth thinking about:
- Art – This one will probably be the most difficult to pick out but if you know of a location they both love then I’d recommend going from there. Photography or a cool map of this location is a really thoughtful and definitely more one-of-a-kind.
- Gifts for honeymoon – A travel guide and supplies for their upcoming honeymoon is a less expensive option for a friend on a budget that still shows a little more creativity.
- Couples Spa treatment – Do either of them go to a spa? Get them a spa package for a couples treatment! I guarantee you they will not turn this gift away.
- Food / Wine subscription – Food and wine are things that are best enjoyed together and this will give them an excuse to take time to cook or drink together for months to come.
- Gift Card to their favorite restaurant – Chances are they’ve probably told you about this place or taken you there themselves so this one is a no-brainer. And will definitely be used quickly.