- Strawberry Sunrise Polar Seltzer – This has easily been my most sipped drink of the Summer. I pick up a pack of them any time I see one. And it makes quite the refreshing cocktail with a little bit of vodka!
- Tati (Glam Life Guru) – I’m not sure I didn’t come across Tati’s channel before but her knowledge about makeup, her editing skills and most importantly her sense of humor or on point. Her channel is addicting.
- Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Chips – DO NOT TRY THESE. If you do, you will be sucked in by their sweet and salty, honey mustardy goodness that is just perfection.
- Anastasia Brow Pomade – I tried this after my NYX brow gel wasn’t working out and am so glad I did.
- Victoria’s Secret Suit – I have gotten a compliment on this suit every single time I’ve worn it. It’s the perfect amount of risky and reserved.
- J.Crew Brixton Shorts – I lived in these shorts over the 4th of July weekend and am thoroughly impressed. They don’t ride up, they don’t get baggy, they don’t get loose. They stay perfect and comfy all day long!
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – I jumped on the foundation band wagon for a while this Winter/Spring, but now that the sun is out and my skin is loving the Vitamin D, I’m back to loving my trusted tinted moisturizer.