If there’s one season that I struggle to dress for, it’s Summer. This is due to the fact that I am a serial hoarder and layerer (yes, this is a new word) of warm, comfy clothes, which as you can imagine, don’t make for the most comfortable, or breathable outfits when the temperature outside is in the mid 80’s. Now that’s not to say I don’t like the hot weather, I just don’t enjoy it nearly as much if I’m not in the direct vicinity of a body of water in which I can submerge myself should the need arise. But for those times when a swimsuit is not entirely appropriate, I popped over to ASOS to find some other options that may be able to cover and conceal without giving me heat stroke.
- Calvin Klein Jeans Logo Sweatshirt
- River Island Pom Pom Trim Cold Shoulder Smock Dress
- ASOS Midi Satin Skirt with Splices and Seam Detail
- ASOS Denim Mom Shorts in Luella Midwash Blue
- Missguided Cheesecloth Embroidered Tassel Detail Romper
- ASOS Cotton Crop Top