- Born This Way Foundation – I raved about this foundation here but basically it’s a full coverage foundation that I only use for light coverage when applied with a damp beauty sponge. Love it!
- Brow Gel – This has quickly become one of my everyday staples. It holds my brows in place all day and even makes my liner stay in place for longer!
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny – The third book in this mystery series that follows a quaint town and the strange murders that occur there. You can read these out of order too!
- Bombay Hair Curler – I wanted to buy a curler with a larger barrel for some more voluminous, rounded curls this Summer and this bad boy gets the job done!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter – This has been my go-to highlight for Spring. It’s subtle but still gorgeous.
- Paul Mitchell Blonde Platinum Shampoo – I also raved about this product here but after receiving a compliment today about how great my color looked I could not rave about this product more. Big winner for my blonde girls out there that fear brassiness as much as I do.