April was definitely a much more enjoyable and relaxing month than either February or March had been so I my anxiety levels are finally back to normal 🙂 Of course I definitely could’ve done with a little less rain..
- The Great British Bake Off – I don’t know how I haven’t seen this show before but my roommate and I absolutely blew through the first season on Netflix. It’s not your traditional high-intensity, everyone’s out to get eachother competition show. It’s a relaxing baking contest where one person is eliminated each week and you occasionally get to hear Mary Berry say “scrummy” which is my absolute favorite.
- A Fatal Grace – The second in the Inspector Gamache series of mysteries. I read the first book but you can start with any book in the series (which is what my mom did). It’s a great bed time read but is also a page-turner.
- Mimosas for the Mr. & Mrs – This is a gorgeous ligh baby pink shade that is a little more pink than my tried and true Urban Jungle and is absolutely perfect for Spring.
- Adidas Supernova Sneakers – After over a year of running in my old sneaks I picked up a new pair. They took a little breaking in at first but I’m right back to my normal stride now 🙂 These are great for people who need a little more cushioning than what Nike shoes provide.
- The Head & The Heart – Everytime I put my Pandora Thumbprint station on I’m pleasantly surprised with one of their tunes. They’re beautiful, epic songs that range from happy to melancholy and have gripping melodies.
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in La La – My Spring time looks include a lot more pink and this goldeny/rose gold shade is gorgeous all over the lid.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain– This is my first foundation favorite EVER! I had never worn foundation before and so I tried out a bunch last month to see which one worked best for me and this was the winner. It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything and is still full-coverage (even though I apply it with a wet beauty sponge for a more sheered out look). Love this stuff!