Kathleen Lights has claimed in countless videos that is was the best liner for the water line and after months of looking for it in stores, I finally found it.
- Very dark black color
- Super smudgeable but dries down to not move around during the day
- Twistable (up and down) for easy “sharpening”
- Super low cost
- Does not stay on my waterline
- Can drag and skip sometimes on the lid because it is such a thick formula
- You have to draw a little on the back of your hand sometimes to warm the pencil up enough to use
Overall, I am not impressed with this pencil. I have other liners that are just as black, just as long-wearing and a lot easier to use. I have very watery eyes so I don’t blame it for not staying in my waterline like it does for Kathleen but the other downfalls of the pencil make this a definite pass for me. I much prefer my ColourPop Liner in Swerve which does everything this one does, but better.