Last Easter my cousins and I were gifted with Eos Balls (cause they look like eggs, get it?) Here’s what I think of them almost one year later.
- A lot of product
- The flavor is extremely tasty (I have the light blue ball, not so sure what the actual flavor is)
- Super easy to apply with no need for applying with fingers or twisting more product out of a tube
- Keeps my lips super moisturized for a long time!
- Can get a little dirty around the edge
- Isn’t the most aerodynamic shape so it can feel a little bulky in a pocket
- It’s a little pricier than your regular lip balm
Overall, I think I will repurchase this product because it has so many pros. It keeps my lips super moisturized and actually helps my lips heal more quickly than if I did not use it. I also like that I don’t even have to look at it after I open it to see how much product is left or if you have to push anymore out because you get so used to applying it. This makes the perfect desk, bedside table, or purse balm.