My hairdresser used this on me for a the first time a couple of months back and since then I’ve picked up a bottle for myself and have been trying it out.
- Leaves my hair looking and feeling less greasy for hours
- Comes out as a white residue that can be hard to brush out sometimes
- Leaves my hair feeling powdery (I have very fine hair though)
- The scent lingers all day (I like the scent but my nose is very sensitive so it becomes bothersome after a while)
- It’s a little more pricey than your average drugstore dry shampoo
Overall, I prefer my Batiste. It doesn’t soak up as much grease but I’m not left with the overwhelming scent for hours and it’s easier to brush out. If you’re someone who has thick hair and doesn’t mind smelling the scent for a long period of time, I would give this one a try but if not, I’d go for something else, which is what I’m going to do next time.