My goodness it’s almost February. Which means that’s we’re almost 1/12 of the way through 2017. Which means time is going by more quickly every year and I’m getting old. But regardless, I still have favorites that mostly focus around eating, drinking tea, and watching Netflix while I crochet. Jeez I am getting old..
- Headspace – As you may or may not know, learning how to meditate is one of my new years resolutions. So the first step in getting there was downloading this app. I’m currently 8 sessions in and am still figuring out if it helps me relax or just makes me tired..
- Chai Tea Latte – I’ve been treating myself to these at work nearly every day. So does that count as treating myself or is this just a new routine?
- Ghirradeli Milk and Caramel Chocolate Squares – I brought some of these home with me from my parent’s house and for someone who doesn’t like chocolates all that much, I got through these pretty quickly. And purchased a new bag very soon there after.
- Sherlock – This is my new obsession. If you liked the show House you would love this because it’s basically a good cop / bad cop mystery that is incredibly witty and addicting.
- Michael Kors Bag – This was my big Christmas gift and I am so incredibly glad I chose it. There is a place for everything and for the first time, I can actually fit a water bottle in my bag for my perpetual thirst.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – This basically is exactly the same as a beauty blender, but bigger. It still has a pointed edge to get into the crevices but I honestly love this tool.