- You can’t beat the price
- Leaves my hair feeling tangle free and smooth after getting out of the shower
- Keeps my hair feeling soft and moisturized while other shampoos and conditioners can make my hair feel dry
- Keeps my hair from getting brassy
- Smells nice and clean, not too fruity or sultry
- According to my hairdresser, my hair is actually in really good shape! Which I think says a lot
- Not paraben and sulfate free
Overall, I couldn’t tell you the number of times I’ve repurchased Pantene shampoos and conditioners so it should be no surprise that I will definitely be repurchasing them. Every time I try something new I’m disappointed simply because I’m comparing the results to the ones I get with Pantene products, which have yet to be dethroned. Sure, I’m sure I could find some Bumble and Bumble or Oribe products that blow Pantene out of the park, but I’d rather not be shelling out hundreds of dollars a year on products that I don’t need. So for now at least, Pantene will have a coveted spot in my shower.