Judging by the number of items that have compiled for this Empties Edition, I’d say it’s been a long time since I’ve posted one of these..
- Jergen’s Natural Glow +Firming – I’d repurchase this because I do see an actual difference that when I use often enough, stays for at least a couple of days.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – I love this stuff. I adds some dewiness back life back into your skin after applying a full face of makeup and it makes it stay all night.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – A holy grail item of mine that has always kept my skin soft. Until this winter when the cold and 0% humidity has pushed me to go for a cream vs a lotion.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -Perfect brows every time. Simple and easy to use but the pencil on mine broke off with like an inch of product to go so that was a huge bummer.
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow – Very disappointted that they changed the formula of this pencil to something that is now dry and ineffective.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Tried and true. My favorite everyday mascara for length and separation.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liner – The easiest form of a ink or gel liner.Gives me a dark black, semi-matte line that stays for the majority of the day.
- Colour Pop Liner in Over Board – Provides a smudgeproof, beautiful copper line that lasts all day.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Facial Exfoliator – A great physical exfoliator, but I couldn’t get over the algaeish scent.
- Yankee Candle in Mountain Lodge – Loved the scent, problem was, it didn’t emit one when it was lit..
- Yankee Candle in Winter Glow – A clean, woodsy scent that I loved having in my bedroom.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – Love this stuff. Takes off all my makeup easily, quickly, and without oil!