If something has coconut in the title and has been purchased by one or more of the YouTuber’s that I watch, there’s a fair chance I’m gonna try it. This is exactly what happened with this shampoo and conditioner combo.
- Made my hair smell coconutty fresh
- Hair felt clean after washing
- It’s not tested on animals
- Bottles hold less than your average shampoo or cream rinse
- Can’t stand them upside down once they’re almost empty to get the remaining product out
- Hair wasn’t the easiest to comb out after it was washed
- Left my hair feeling drier
Overall, this product wasn’t really anything special. It didn’t make my hair feel any better which is really all I’m looking for in hair products. If it takes away brassiness then that’s a major plus but not required. I won’t be repurchasing this duo.