- The Crown – If you like Downtown Abbey or learning about the history of the royal family (possibly stuff they probably don’t want you to know about) check this out on Netflix. I went through ten episodes in a week.
- Baking – So far this month I made a Pumpkin Chiffon Pie, Banana Caramel Cream Pie, Ice Box Cake and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.
- Stranger Things – If you haven’t heard about this series than you may need to move the rock you’ve been living under. I admit I am just watching it NOW which is months too late but this is absolutely addicting.
- Twinings Christmas Tea – It’s basically English Breakfast tea with a hint of cinnamon 🙂
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – My skin has been getting dryer with the start of the Wintery weather and with the dryness comes the redness. This stuff matches my skin perfectly, covers my redness and stays put all day.
- Silver Birch Candle – I pretty much light this puppy up every time I come inside. It’s a clean and foresty combination that ceases to detest me even after hours of being lit.
- Marc Fisher Epic Over the Knee Boots – These were the only “walk around” shoes I brought with me to NYC a couple of weeks ago and since then I have not stopped wearing them. They are super comfy and a little more stylish than your regular booties. Every time I step out in them I get compliments so they must be doing something right!