I saw Tanya Burr apply this in one of her videos and thought that was reason enough to buy it..
- Applies easily
- Definitely adds volumes and length
- Stays on all day without flaking
- Comes off very easily with water
- Does not dry super stiff, lashes are still flexible
- Does not really define lashes
- Clumps of mascara can build up on the wand pretty easily
- The large size of the brush makes it difficult to get into the corners of the eyes
- Does not keep lashes curled
Overall, I don’t think I would repurchase this mascara because although there are a bunch of things I like about it, there are also a bunch that I don’t. I would rather spend my money on a new mascara that I haven’t tried in hopes it fulfills more of my needs than stick with one that I know only fulfills some of them. I don’t regret purchasing this though.