- Brow Wiz in Taupe – This brow pencil blows all the other ones I’ve ever used out of the water. It stays on for hours on end and is incredibly easy to use.
- Pretzel Crisps in Peanut Butter Crunch – These little crisps are the perfect balance of peanut butter, chocolate and salty goodness. I’m going to be ordering a bunch of these from amazon.
- Casey Neistat – I don’t know how I didn’t get hooked on Casey’s videos before but he’s great! His daily vlogs are very well done; great editing and great shots. He’s very adventurous but at the same time super down to earth.
- ASOS – I ordered a bunch of things from ASOS that ended up being too small but I’m returning them and ordering them again. In a 4 this time.
- Westworld – This show is AMAZING. It’s centered on a old western styled super realistic theme world thats run by humans that have created “hosts” or extremely life like robots to please the rich customers who frequent the park. Things quickly start going amiss when the hosts start becoming a little more lifelike than they’re supposed to be though. Absolutely gripping storytelling, acting and effects.
- Jack Garratt – His songs “Surprise Yourself” and “Weathered” absolutely tear at my heart strings because of how beautiful and epic they are.