I made the plunge. Ever since Maybelline changed their formula for their Define-a-brow I’ve been looking for a drugstore dupe but when I couldn’t, I ponied up and purchased this bad boy.
- Super quick and easy to apply because of the super slim tip
- Does not drag skin at all
- Stays all day
- Have a great range of shades (10 in total, my shade is Taupe_
- Spooly end and pencil end have same cap which makes you guess as to which end is which
- It costs a pretty penny at $21
Overall, if I don’t find a drugstore dupe that is just as good as this, I will definitely be repurchasing it. It does everything it’s supposed to (albeit at a cost) and I now understand why this product has such a cult following.