When I first started out in an office job I didn’t know what to expect in my office. And at first, I was a little underwhelmed with the amount of space I had but over the past three years my space has grown and with that, my must-haves at my desk. Here are the things I think are necessary to have at an office of any size that give it a little bit of life.
- Fun water bottle to stay hydrated
- Calendar with a fun theme (think beaches or animals)
- Moisturizing Lotion, for obvious reasons
- Cute mug for your daily fix of caffeine, or hot chocolate 😉
- Headphones, for those days when mindless activities take up a large majority of your time
- Something from a trip you’ve taken to remind you what you’re working for (I have a little turtle paper weight from Antigua)