I’m a huge Kathleen Lights fan so when she kept raving about ColourPop’s fabulous gel pencils that were incredibly priced, I knew I had to try them for myself.
- Beautiful bronzey/coppery colour
- Price is super affordable ($5!)
- Stays on upper and lower lash line all day
- Sweat/waterproof. (they aren’t marketed this way but they pretty much are)
- Can break out of the tube
- Sets super quickly so hard to smudge out
- Not the most precise tip
- Fades off of waterline throughout the day
Overall I will for sure be purchasing more of these. For the low price of $5 I can accept the pencil breaking from the bottom and just sticking it back in. The color and stay power is amazing and if I work quickly enough I can smudge it out. I’m still searching for something that doesn’t come off my waterline but for everyday use this is still my go-to, especially during the summer when I go for a brown eye liner as opposed to a more noticeable black one. If you’re looking to save money and want a good everyday pencil that will last all day on your lash lines, I’d definitely check this one out.