July was filled with more travel to Vermont and Martha’s Vineyard and a whole lot of eating and sweating in the heat in between. Here are my favorites!
- Aritzia Shorts – I don’t think I’ve ever liked a pair of shorts as much as I like these. I pretty much lived in them on the Vineyard. They pair absolutely perfectly with crop tops. I wear mine with the edges rolled up twice.
- Brandy Melville Top (similar)- I love wearing this top with my Aritzia shorts. It’s a crop long-sleeved top that is super soft with form fitting (not tight though) arms and loser torso. My most worn top of the Summer.
- Double Dutch Braids – I did a video on how I do these braids cause I can’t get enough of them. They’re perfect for any activity that you don’t want to worry about your hair during.
- Adidas – For someone as obsessed with clean feet as I am (yes I have a problem) sneakers are a must during the Summer. These ones are fashionable and functional.
- Me Before You – A tear jerker that I threw myself into on the Vineyard. I need to see the movie now!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen – I’m pretty picky when it comes to sunscreen and bug spray. I refuse to wear anything that leaves a lingering sticky or oily feeling on my skin and this stuff doesn’t. Plus it’s super easy to apply.