- Jack Rogers Wedge Sandals in Gold – My new go-to work sandals. Super cute and work appropriate.
- H & M Skirt – I’ve worn this at least four times in the past 2 weeks. Get the picture?
- White Nail Polish – I wore a white nail polish during my 2 weeks in Italy and immediately put it on my fingers again upon returning home. I never wear a color twice in a row so that’s saying something.
- NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie – This stuff tastes so yummy, leaves my lips super moisturized and looks luscious.
- ColourPop La La Shadow – I’ve worn this three times in the last 3 weeks and cannot get over how nice it looks with a tan. I’ll definitely be pulling this out a lot this Summer.
- TurnStyle – If you want to get a similar work out to the ones you would get at Soul Cycle (spin classes) but for half the price and essentially all the benefits, TurnStyle is your answer. Unfortunately they are only around in Boston at this point but if you’re in the area you should definitely stop by their South End location.