Not including money spent on rent and food, I definitely spend the majority of my paycheck at CVS. Over the past three years I have become a VIP of theirs and have saved probably over $100 thanks to the enormous amounts of coupons I receive from them. So when I was running low on some of my essentials I knew I would be hitting up my local CVS for what turned out to be a rather larger shopping haul. A lot of these products are repurchases but some I just thought I’d give a go to spice things up 🙂
- St. Ives Body Wash (New Purchase) – I picked this up because I was looking for a Paraben free exfoliating body wash and this was the only one I could find. But it smells nice!
- Clear Care (Repurchase) – My go-to contact lens solution now. I have Chronic Dry Eye so I need stuff that packs a little extra cleaning/moisturizing punch.
- Floss Picks (Repurchase) – I floss every night because I’m terrified of getting Gingivitis so I go through a bag of these every couple of months.
- Secret Clinical Strength (Repurchase) – I couldn’t tell you the number of times I’ve repurchased this. Best deodorant I’m come across so far.
- Jergens Natural Glow in Firming Light to Medium (Repurchase) – I repurchase this every Summer not to necessarily add more tan to my skin but to prolong the tan that I naturally get from being out in the sun. Just remember to wash your hands after applying!
- Garnier Micellar Water (Repurchase) – I love this stuff for taking off my makeup because it is oil-free and super light. I do have to moisturize after using this though to replenish some of the moisture it takes out of my skin. But I’d much rather do that then try to get an oily makeup remover off.
- Pepto-Bismal (Repurchase) – A life saver after a night of drinks and way too much food.