So we’re almost to the end of June which means we’re just about half way through 2016. I’m not quite sure where the past 6 months went but they’ve gone pretty well so I can’t complain! Here’s how my New Years Resolutions are coming along
- Drink more water – I’ve been doing this! I try to get through at least a Nalgene and a half of water during the work day. I added times little dashes with times next to them to show how much I would have like to drank by that time and it’s been working out really well so far 🙂 No more afternoon headaches!
- Get a promotion – This one is still in the works but I’ve definitely gained a lot more responsibilities at the office and am in talks with my boss about my next moves.
- Learn to cook more quick and easy recipes – Not gonna lie, I have made zero headway on this one.
- Run another 10k – I’m actually thinking about running a half marathon this Fall so if not I’ll definitely be running another 10k after the Summer heat passes
- Take the GMAT and do well on it – Well I didn’t take the GMAT but I did take the GRE and do well! I’ll say that counts.