I caved and bought this a while ago and after toting it along with me on multiple trips, I finally feel comfortable enough to share my opinions.
- Blends effortlessly
- Great for applying creams, liquids and even powders
- Gives the most natural and flawless finish
- Soaks up any extra product
- Leaves skin looking and feeling more moisturized
- Price is too high
- You have to wet this every time you use it
- Not the easiest to travel with because it stays damp for a while
- Difficult to clean after everyday use
- Not the cutest to look at even after one use because it gets dirty
Overall even though there look to a pretty even amount of pros and cons, I firmly believe that the pros outweigh the cons. Blending my makeup in has never felt more cooling and comfortable and the results are unparalleled. I’ve even discovered that using the beauty blender to apply my powder doesn’t make me open my eyes super wide to get under my eyes with a regular brush and thus doesn’t get powder on my contacts (a problem for those of us with Chronic Dry Eye). The price is definitely way too high but seeing as I only think I’ll have to purchase one of these, I can deal.