Holy moly May went by quickly. This is definitely due to the fact that I spent half of the month in Italy (trip of a lifetime) and although I was busy site seeing, I still had time to discover some goodies and rediscover some favorites of months past.
- High Waisted denim shorts – I purchased these a couple weeks back in NYC and can’t stop wearing them. They’re loose where I want them to be and look great with crop tops. I couldn’t stop wearing these in Italy.
- Adidas Sneakers – Basically the only shoes I wore in Italy. There was a lot of walking involved and these guys held up wonderfully. Fashionable and functional, always a winning combination.
- Game of Thrones – Winter is coming! Well technically Summer is coming but Game of Thrones is back and along with the majority of the population, I’m obsessed.
- The Walking Dead – After taking the GRE I finally got back the leisure that is free time! So naturally I’ve been spending all of it catching up my this series, courtesy of Netflix and a serious lack of motivation to get anything else done 🙂
- White Nail Polish – I wore a white shade in Italy in hopes that it would compliment my non-existent but soon-to-be tan. And it did!
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner – This smudged out eye liner on top of my Too Faced Champagne primer with some mascara was my go-to eye look this past month. I think I did a winged liner approximately twice, a record low, which is saying something about how easy and lovely this look is. One thing I’m weary of his how much product is in this thing. This is my first time purchasing it so I’ll let you know!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie – Not gonna lie I really like how this gloss tastes so that may be a large contributing factor into why I like this so much. But other factors include is long lasting(ness?) and the slightly lightening and complimenting color it provides to my forever-bluish lips.
- Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution – Last month I was diagnosed with Chronic Dry Eye and after the recommendations of my Optometrist proved futile, I took the recommendation given to me by both my trusted friend along with my hairdresser and bought this stuff. Yes, it looks scary, but also, YES IT WORKS.