I know I’m late! But the craziness that was the month of April has not slowed down in May. During April I took two weekend trips (one to NYC and one to Stamford, CT), saw two art shows, took a practice test, had my car windshield break, took my car in for another issue, went to the doctor’s twice (thanks Chronic Dry Eye), played in four soccer games and was asked to be a bridesmaid! Needless to say, I’m a bit exhausted. But I still found some favorites to share so without further ado, here they are!
- Quantum Break – I watched PewdiePie play through this and was completely addicted. The game is about how a fracture in time caused by the use of a time machine slowly cripples time until time stops all together, unless the protagonist can stop it. It’s a short 3rd person shooter that integrates motion sensor technology as well as real footage of the actors into an immersive form of game play. Loved it.
- Kate Spade Necklace – I was asked to help my friend “tie the knot” with this gift so naturally I’ve been wearing it all month.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Seeing as I’m too pale for my Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Custard, I relied heavily on my lighter shade of Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and remembered why I like it so much.
- Beauty Blender – Ok, ok I get the hype. This thing blends like a dream, takes off any excess product, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. What more can I say?
- Soccer Ball – After starting on a soccer team this month, my feet have been itching to kick a ball around. So I picked one up and have slowly started peer pressuring all my friends to go outside and pass with me. Relaxation, exercise, and socializing all in one!