My mom’s birthday is in March which means that when Mother’s Day comes around a month later, I usually find myself scrambling for a new gift idea. This is why I keep my eyes open for gifts starting in October. That way I’ll have a slew of gifts put aside for her for Christmas, her birthday and mother’s day. Here’s what I’ve come up with for this year’s mommy day:
- Sheet Masks: something fun, functional, and funny to do together
- Colorful Sandals for warmer weather
- Picture with the family
- Neutral Nail Polish (my mom can’t get enough of these)
- Rollerball scent of her favorite flower
- Chic and comfortable Cover-up for Spring/Summer vaca’s
PS. If you want more ideas, check out my post from last year!