I guess I kind of missed my one year blogaversay (I think it was the end of March?) but I wanted to post something to celebrate a years worth of blogging! Since I started this blog in order to talk about the little things in life that make me happy, I created a list of a couple things that I probably would not have written about otherwise. Thank you so much for all your support over the last year and I’m super excited to keep posting well into the future 🙂 Enjoy!
- Dresses and skirts with pockets
- Making a baby smile by smiling at them
- Giving and receiving compliments to and from strangers
- The smell of hyacinths
- Free refills!
- Drinking out of straws
- Cloud watching and picking out shapes (yes, I still do this)
- Getting any sort of package in the mail
- Getting dressed in clothes that are still warm from the dryer
- Anyone who works somewhere recognizing me when I come into their store/restaurant and saying hi
Am I the only one who gets a little kick out of these things? Let me know!