Holy cow March was busy! I took weekend trips to Maine, Vermont and NYC and have been studying for the GRE during any free time I have. I’m looking forward to April being a little less hectic but seeing as I already have two more weekend trips scheduled at the end of the month, it’s not looking like it. Good thing I like keeping busy!
- G Eazy (pic)-You’ve probably heard his song “Me, Myself, and I” but what you may not have heard is “You Don’t Own Me” which is technically by Grace but he raps in it and oh Lord is it catchy. His looks don’t hurt either..
- 1984 by George Orwell – I’m probably the only one on the planet that hadn’t read this book in school but in a way I was able to appreciate it even more reading it now. One of the classics about a sort of post-apocalyptic (AKA WWII) world where Big Brother is watching everything you do.
- Shiseido Eye Cream – I raved about this in my previous product review but this eye cream is the most moisturizing product I’ve ever used.
- Highlight/Haircut – I went a little blonder and have already been told I look more tan by two people! I can’t help but smile when I see my sunnier locks now 🙂
- MAC Whirl and Mocha – Bought this duo in NYC and have been obsessed with this more sophisticated version of my lips but better. The combo make my lips look bigger, a little bit darker, and more grown up. Does that make sense?
- OPI Be There in a Prosecco – This color is a mix between a light cream and a light pink. I think this color would look on any skin tone, and even makes my impossibly pasty skin look tan!