Ok, so technically the name is the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Instensive Eye Cream, but that was way too long for a title. I actually purchased this product back in December as a Christmas gift for me mom, but she regifted it to me.. Read on to see why and how I like it!
- Fresh smell that doesn’t stick around long
- Did not irritate my eyes
- Blends and spread around eyes super easily
- Sinks into skin by morning
- Under eyes feel plumper and firmer
- Bags and shadows are less noticeable
- A little goes a LONG way
- Slightly greasy formula
- Does not sink in quickly (before you fall asleep)
- Dissolves any excess eye makeup and gives you nice little raccoon eyes that you have to wipe away (my fault for not getting all my makeup off though)
- High price
Overall, I really really like this product. The reason my mom regifted it to me was that it irritated her eyes, but she has very sensitive undereyes and it doesn’t bother me at all. And this may be the first eye cream I have ever applied daily (I put it on for overnight use), but I really think I’ll be repurchasing it because I can see and feel a huge difference in my undereyes! The usual sags that lie in my undereyes have tremendously diminished in appearance and feel and my skin feels a lot softer and more plump. The only downside to this product that I notice is the greasier than I’d prefer formula which doesn’t dry before I go to bed, but if it’s the formula that’s giving me the great results, I can live with it. Great product!