I have always been huge fan of the Maybelline mascaras, especially their Lash Sensational one which has been my go-to for the last year or so. So when Maybelline brought out a new version of this mascara, I knew I needed to try it out.
- Gives lots of volume and a good bit of length
- Great applicator (same as original formula)
- Stays on all day
- Does not flake
- Does not feel stiff or rigid on the lashes
- Was really liquidy at first so I had to wait a couple of days for it to get to the right consistency
- Did not separate my lashes very well so a lot of them ended up sticking together
- Even harder to apply a second layer without lashes clumping
- Extremely difficult to take off, reminded me of a waterproof formula
Overall I think this mascara is better for volume than definition or length. It didn’t clump per say, but it did make my lashes stick to each other which is not the look I’m going for. I think the big thing for me was, however, is that it is nearly impossible to get off with makeup remover, which is something I really value in a mascara. I may repurchase this one for the sake of having a mascara that can give me more volume but for my day-to-day use I will be sticking with my original Lash Sensational which gives me more length and definition and doesn’t require me tearing my face apart to get it off.